Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Palin buys herself some eloquence.

wrote in message ...

The group paid their own way didn't they?

Of course not! The *union* paid their way.

Here's an exercise for you. Put some money in one of your pants pockets.
Now move it to another pocket. Question: is it still your money, or not?

Now here comes the tricky part. If union members pay dues to a union, and
the union uses those dues to pay for buses so union members can go to a
political rally, whose money paid for the buses? Hint: remember those pants
pockets.

Now, be sure to tell me how clueless I am.

I don't have to. It's perfectly clear to anyone with even half a brain
(Democrats need not apply).

At the core of your problem is the belief that anyone who disagrees with you
has got to be stupid. Until you get past that you'll always be the guy who
makes everyone else look smart.