Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Rifle is fine, don't add a rail to a Kalashnikov....

Jim Stewart wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Tz0m3.png

Iggy,

Does this sound real or do you think a westerner
made it up?

I believe a westerner made it up if you are asking about the response. However, I doubt
the response is off the mark.

As to would someone build a picatinny system for a AK? Hell yes, sellers are looking for
buyers and there are buyers for that sort of thing in the wanna be tactical type
population.

Now that I think about it, the Russian impersonator was writing about that sort of person.

American military hardware = sports car

Russian military hardware = tractor

Both get it done in their unique way.

Wes
--
If it makes you feel better, your government fears you as much as you fear it.