Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo[_5_] Jo[_5_] is offline

Default Tiny Bathroom

"SS" wrote in message

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Skipweasel ) wibbled on Friday 28 January 2011
17:01:

In article ,
says...
My tiny bathroom measures only 190cm x 155cm and comprises a shower
cubicle,
a toilet and a basin. I drastically need to update to a clean, smart
and
modern design and maximise space, particularly the space in which to
shower.

Ours isn't much bigger - the extra being more than taken up by the bath
as well as the stuff you listed.

Plain white. Pale floor.

Has the advantage of being very cheap, very easy to get right, easy to
repair in the unlikely event of damage, and makes it bright and light
and airey.

The only downside (oddly not that it's hard to clean, it isn't) but that
it's sometimes a bit too bright - if you fancy lounging in a hot bath
you'll need to do it with candles or something as the ceiling lights are
a bit fierce for relaxing.

Lights on a TLC pull cord dimmer - that's what I did - works very nicely

--
Tim Watts

This is how we done out ensuite which wasnt too large.
What helped was a toilet at 45% angle in the corner.
Done to reasonable scale.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...s/toilet-1.jpg

An angled loo might be a good option.....thanks for the idea. I shall
investigate.

Jo