Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair
Dick Jerginoff Dick Jerginoff is offline

Default Inkjet printers

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:12:51 -0500, Metspitzer wrote:

On 28 Jan 2011 06:05:53 GMT, Dan C wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:26:59 -0500, Metspitzer wrote:

On 28 Jan 2011 03:44:09 GMT, Dan C
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:46:09 -0500, Metspitzer wrote:

On 27 Jan 2011 18:04:10 GMT, Dan C
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:10:09 -0500, ng_reader wrote:

So, I have this printer the Canon MX700 all-in-one.

Which, I would recommend, only as the inks are affordable if you
use refurbs and such. Basically $2 an ink cart.

But, buyer beware, what will $2 get you? Pretty sure you can omit
"quality".

I have two questions:

1) How do you know when your print-head has gone bad? I took it
off, soaked it in alcohol, put it back and it was a little better,
but not completely. Seriously, is there any difference between a
new print head and mine other than the new one isn't clogged?

and

2) Actually, I only have that one question.

Buy a whole new printer, not worth ****ing around trying to repair
something that isn't meant to be repaired.

I saw a color multi function Canon ink jet in Walmart for 35 bucks.
I don't think it had fax.

My Canon has a fax feature, but I don't have long distance on my
phone. When I need to send a fax I just ask for an email address.
Scan it and email it.

Receiving faxes are more complicated. I have to find out I am
getting a fax and put the machine in fax mode for the call. I can't
get the hospital to email faxes to me though.

Fax machines should have died 10 years ago.

What the **** does any of that drivel have to do with what I posted?
Who the **** are you replying to?

I do Usenet for "my" entertainment. Sorry if you feel left out.
That's a lie. I don't give a flying **** if you feel left out.

OK, so you're an ignorant drooling moron, who can't answer what is
asked.

Got it.

FOAD, punk.

Ask a flippant question, get a flippant answer.

Dan C. is a troll. He usually tells people to format their hard drives.
He's flippant and vindictive because his penis was accidentally amputated
in a surgery mix up with a man who had penile cancer.