Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Playing the Building by David Byrne

On Jan 27, 8:18*pm, Father Haskell wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:23*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 26, 4:19*pm, Father Haskell wrote:

In the old Delta blues tradition of the "diddley bow," a one
stringed lap slide guitar, several musicians have made
instruments by stretching baling wire across houses.

Interesting. *Were the wires attached to the walls and the walls acted
as the drum skin?

Yup. *I'm thinking of replacing my doorbell with one.

Now that's interesting! I suppose if the diaphragm was big enough the
tone would be very low hertz and vibrate your internal organs (are
there external organs? Don's answer that!).