Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Inkjet printers

ng_reader wrote:
So, I have this printer the Canon MX700 all-in-one.

Which, I would recommend, only as the inks are affordable if you use
refurbs and such. Basically $2 an ink cart.

But, buyer beware, what will $2 get you? Pretty sure you can omit
"quality".

I have two questions:

1) How do you know when your print-head has gone bad? I took it off,
soaked it in alcohol, put it back and it was a little better, but not
completely. Seriously, is there any difference between a new print head
and mine other than the new one isn't clogged?

and

2) Actually, I only have that one question.

Thanks in advance

Mr. Curious

Hi,
Printer uti;ity lets you clean things and do alignment w/o taking the
head out. I like Canon printers. I have MP990 and MX530