Posted to alt.home.repair
nefletch nefletch is offline

Default looking for a knife

I originally tried this post in a knife newsgroup, oops,
wrong crowd for a do-it-yourselfer.....so I thought
I would ask the newsgroup who were a little more
like myself, all comments appreciated.

I like to carry a small, thin knife for every day use. I also
use it at work to open boxes, cut plastic banding, etc. I
am not supposed to have a knife at work, but my work is
easier with one. The current one I have is a folder, very
thin, and cheap. I hate how the blade dulls after a few
uses. Looking for recommendations for decent quality
knife that will hold an edge, but am not interested in
spending a ton of money for a pocket knife. I appreciate
the responses in advance.