Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G.[_2_] Denis G.[_2_] is offline

Default NOVA show: Making Stuff Smaller

On Jan 27, 12:34*pm, steamer wrote:
* * * * --Disappointing. Lots of 'they made it smaller' but nothing about
HOW they made it smaller. Harrumph.

--
* * * * "Steamboat Ed" Haas * * * * : *Steel, Stainless, Titanium: *
* * * * Hacking the Trailing Edge! *: *Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

I finished watching it, and I guess that your criticism and that of
the others unfortunately fits. It was a bit breezy. I guess that the
target audience if really for the non-technical. I was drawn in by
the promotion of the show, but now that I've learned my lesson, I'll
return to whatever else I was doing.