Bestest Handsander

Default anybody know what happened to

Here's the info from a "whois" search on the domain. It appears he let the
domain name expire. I think there's a grace period where he can recover it
before anyone else is able to purchase it. If someone wants to contact him,
maybe they should let him know. Could be he overlooked it.

Jason Burr
4015 Terrace
Amarillo, Texas 79109
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: WOOD-WORKERS.COM
Created on: 16-Jan-02
Expires on: 16-Jan-04
Last Updated on: 26-Jan-04

Administrative Contact:
Burr, Jason
4015 Terrace
Amarillo, Texas 79109
United States
(806) 359-7004
Technical Contact:
Burr, Jason

4015 Terrace
Amarillo, Texas 79109
United States
(806) 359-7004

Domain servers in listed order:
PARK9.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK10.SECURESERVER.NET

"Jon Weisenbach" wrote in message
Just curious if anyone might know what happened to Jason Burr and his
wood-workers.com hosting site? He was hosting my site as well as lot's of
others and now it's all gone! Never any warning, nada, zip zilch.
Everything dissappeared within the last couple of days and if the url is
entered a page from go-daddy.com shows the domain parked "here" but no

other
info available

If you might have any info at all I would sure appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Jon