Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Pet hates ?

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in message
Mark Zacharias wrote:
I have low-option HMO insurance, with all kinds of deductibles and
co-pays,
and it still costs me and my wife over 16,000 per year. Went up 22% the
instant Obamacare passed. Not going to be able to keep it up. I don't
care
about any mandate. I'm dropping the insurance, and changing my focus from
health insurance to asset protection for when I have to declare
bankruptcy
the first time one of us gets really sick.

You don't have to answer the question, but are you Jewish? If not, was any
of your (or your wife's) grandparents Jewish?

Depsite what Jeff said about Israel in the 1970's, it's actually a booming
hi-tech country, with full socialized medical care.

Instead of the doomed
national health plan they use in the UK,

Meaning what, exactly ... ?

Arfa