Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27981 Ignoramus27981 is offline

Default WIX Filters for less

On 2011-01-26, Steve Ackman wrote:
In , on Tue, 25 Jan 2011
21:34:10 -0600, Ignoramus11185, lid wrote:

http://www.fleetfilter.com/

Yes, and their case deals are even better.

Except when case qty = 1.

Then again, when the fuel filter change interval
is 25k miles, and the case holds 6, that's 150,000
miles worth of filters that I have no space for.

They have filters for my MEP-006A generator too.

I was "around" those some, but never had one
assigned. There was also a unit a bit smaller than
that which was a welder-and-air-compressor-in-one.
Don't recall the nomenclature though.

These are very fun units, very easy to work on.