Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default moving stuff out to a shed

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:11:03 -0000, "john eastwood"
wrote:

Due to some work in the house, i'm having to put a lot of books out in the
garden shed for a while. (Not ideal storage solution with U.k., weather i
know).

My idea is to wrap small bundles in a couple of Tescos super market bags to
try to keep the damp out. But Tescos bags (and other supermarket bags as far
as i know) have those tiny holes in them.

Would anyone know of any similar bags available that are without the holes,
preferably with the tie handles?

I think I'd be inclined to leave the books with a friend or neighbour,
especially around this time of the year.

However, TV repairers used to use a heavy sort of 'clingfilm' to wrap
around TVs to protect mainly the screen - this would be much more
durable than kitchen-type stuff.

--
Frank Erskine