Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Wall plates

On 1/25/2011 8:31 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 01/25/2011 09:00 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
I'm looking for two different wall plates. I know I'm probably looking
for something they don't make, knowing me.

#1. Double gang - One standard duplex outlet and one GFCI

#2. Triple gang - Two standard duplex outlets and one GFCI.

I've poked around the web a bit, but thought someone might have a link
to the weird things. G THANKS!

what finish are you looking for? if it's something "normal" and they
don't have it at your local supply house (or you don't have one and are
limited to Big Boxen) try dale electric

if you have an old house and are looking to match a vintage plate you're
probably out of luck with plastic (unless you are handy with a Dremel
and countersink bit, in which case you could probably mod a double and
triple std recep plate to work - I think) but if you are using the .040"
thick pressed brass plates, or something similar in another finish, they
are probably available "repro." Be prepared for sticker shock though.

nate

nothing special. White plastic is fine.

--
Steve Barker