Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Wall plates

On 1/25/2011 8:29 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Steve Barker wrote:

I'm looking for two different wall plates. I know I'm probably looking
for something they don't make, knowing me.

#1. Double gang - One standard duplex outlet and one GFCI

#2. Triple gang - Two standard duplex outlets and one GFCI.

I've poked around the web a bit, but thought someone might have a link
to the weird things.G THANKS!

They exist, go to a real electrical supply house to find them. I would
however recommend using the "Decora" style regular duplex outlets to
match your GFCI receptacle which is also a "Decora" style. I did this in
my shop where all of my receptacles are "quads" of a GFCI receptacle and
standard "Decora" receptacle.

I think that's the direction i'm leaning. Thanks!

--
Steve Barker