Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Short measure at propane tank exchange stations

On 1/26/2011 12:29 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in

Still sleazy. People are accustomed to buying certain things. If they need
to raise the price on the 2 lb container or 16 oz bag or whatever then do
it. Don't be sleazy about it and package it in a smaller size.

I believe that this is a perfect demonstration of the rich republicans
taking every advantage they can of society. So what if they can work a
calculator, and get the best of people who choose to remain uneducated
because they are lazy.

THERE OUGHTTA BE A LAW!

Steve ;-)

Sounds like you bought into the blue and red stuff?

It is just greed and corruption that is universal. Just consider for a
moment that Congress is the arm of the US government that controls the
purse strings. Remind yourself what "color" was in control who approved
the bailout of the sleazy bankers and brokers and also bought most of
their gambling loses (sorry "toxic assets") . I do have to admit the "to
big to fail" spin campaign was almost believable...