Posted to uk.d-i-y
Skipweasel[_3_] Skipweasel[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for (plastic) boxes that come in two same or similar halve to enclose a two inch cube (approx) - ideas?

In article , says...
Can't you just pot the whole thing?

As I said to a previous poster it's difficult. The big cable has to
go through the middle of the current sensor so you'd have to have a
hole through the middle of the potted assembly.

So pot it with a hole in the middle. I'm sure you can find something of
suitable size to keep a void free while the compound sets.