Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default WIX Filters for less

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
I know there have been filter discussions here
before, (like back when I was regretting using Fram)
and I almost think I remember this site having been
mentioned? If so, it's well worth repeating.

http://www.fleetfilter.com/

The fuel filter for my Liberty CRD runs $30 to $40
most places (or $114 at the dealer for the whole head),
but I found a place that sells it
( http://www.fleetfilter.com/filter/33647.html )
for $19.49. Got some air and oil filters while I was
at it. No affiliation other than a satisfied customer.

I used to get a FleetGuard package deal of four oil filters, two fuel
filters, and one air filter for my Cummins. Am not sure now where that was,
but am going to find it or order from these folks. Competitive prices, and
much better filters.

Steve