Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus11185 Ignoramus11185 is offline

Default WIX Filters for less

On 2011-01-26, Steve Ackman wrote:
I know there have been filter discussions here
before, (like back when I was regretting using Fram)
and I almost think I remember this site having been
mentioned? If so, it's well worth repeating.

http://www.fleetfilter.com/

The fuel filter for my Liberty CRD runs $30 to $40
most places (or $114 at the dealer for the whole head),
but I found a place that sells it
( http://www.fleetfilter.com/filter/33647.html )
for $19.49. Got some air and oil filters while I was
at it. No affiliation other than a satisfied customer.

Yes, and their case deals are even better. They have filters for my
MEP-006A generator too.