Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Somewhat OT - Ceramic Knives

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:40:58 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

And, cave men who were in the know used obsidian knives, which are many
many
many many times sharper than the knives we use today.

Now, we do have some good tools. It started using flint... today...

"Modernized with 21st Century materials & workmanship, the new Lagana
Tactical Tomahawk sets the bar for ease of carry, toughness &
versatility. No axe in the War on Terror has seen & done more.
Tactical Tomahawks have come in handy for many soldiers in Iraq."

http://www.tacticaltomahawk.org/tag/tomahawk

These are also good. I have one of the prototypes that Bob made in the
early 80's, and have turned down $3k for it. Lots of fun, too.

Steve