Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Short measure at propane tank exchange stations

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
While waiting for my wife outside a store yesterday, I passed the time
by reading the information on the "Blue Rhino" propane tank exchange
setup. No surprises until I got to the bottom and discovered that the
"Full" tanks contain only 15lb of propane. I thought that the
"regular" small propane tanks held 20lb.

How many people are thinking that they are getting 20lb (as they would
if they took their own tanks to a refilling station) for a good price
but getting only 15lb?

7