Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bitch strangles and burns dog after chewing on her Bible

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 05:53:25 +0000, "Harvey Daye, Jr"
wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...n7279444.shtml

(AP) COLUMBIA, S.C. - A Spartanburg County woman has been charged with
felony animal cruelty, accused of hanging her nephew's pit bull with an
electrical cord and burning its body after the dog chewed on her Bible,
authorities said Monday.

Impossible. The common double insulated #14 AWG electrical cord has
so much plastic insulation covering the wire, that it would be
impossible to hang a pit bull much less tie it into a suitable
hangmans noose. It's just too thick, heavy, and slippery to be
suitable for exterminating satanic dogs. I'm not sure, but I suspect
that there's a UL safety test to insure that the power cords cannot be
used for lynchings. If not, this incident is sufficient justification
for additional plastic insulation and yet another safety standard.

As for burning the dog meat, an electric or gas oven is not a suitable
method of cooking dog. It should be either barbequed or impaled on a
skewer and slowly roasted over an open fire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D