Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default Humidifiers vs. mildew

cubby wrote:
On Jan 21, 2:06 pm, "chaniarts" wrote:
cubby wrote:
6%! Man, after the problems we saw at 22%, I would jump into the
bath before your skin peels off.

normal rh in a lot of places is under 10% for a good deal of the
year. my current local temp is 65 with a rh of 15% for today.
summertime, it's frequently under 10% for weeks.

Wow. I guess your body must adapt. Here in MN it's can get pretty
humid in the summer and bone dry in the winter. Once the dry air hits
you really notice it and it's not pleasant. Out of interest, where
are you?

phoenix, az, where it's currently a brisk 70 and i had to put the top up on
the car for the commute in this morning.