Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Cold Weather Here In The U.S., Ha!

Red Green wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote in
news:ihgv0t$v6g$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

If we Americans think it gets cold in The States, look at what our
Russian cousins put up with. :-)

http://www.webpark.ru/uploads54/1101...ivators_15.jpg

This could be Russia or our Plains, not sure but it's bad.

http://www.webpark.ru/uploads54/1101...ivators_16.jpg

TDD

Well it aint gonna be to frikkin warm here tonight either. 22 below
slated. At least tomorrow it goes above zero...by 1 degree.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2vbsbiu.jpg

If one wants to accept the accuracy of a Zephyr weather station, the
overnight low locked at -25.8F this morning. The airport, 5mi away as the
crow flies, showed -13. I thought mine was wacked out this morning. Looked
on Weather Underground. The surrounding personal stations and MADIS
locations 1mi away were in line with mine. Seemed it took very little
distance away from the airport (and lake) for large variations.