Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pet hates ?

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Oh, there is one area that I won't do any more. I'm no longer able to
the construction work necessary to run CAT5 all over a building. I
contract that out to younger and more suicidal kids, who are usually
grateful for the work and money.

Jeff, that's just because you haven't figured out how to charge your customers
to "run" wireless connections. :-)

Some people don't want wireless for security, and other reasons. it's
ok for a small home network, but not a large business with a lot of
computers.

Teflon coated.