Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cold

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:40:43 -0500, willshak
wrote:

Robatoy wrote the following:
minus 4 F

Maybe I should turn the heat on?

/canuckistani

All this morning, Weatherbug is saying it is 48 degrees (F) outside
where I live.
I have WB set to get the reading from the nearby International Airport
(SWF) 8 miles away.
However, the Weather channel site, and all my outdoor thermometers say
it is is 7 (F).
Weatherbug's other local thermometer locations all say 6-8 F
Closing and reopening Weatherbug and even rebooting the computer has had
no effect on the temperature error.
Maybe I should call SWF and tell them their building is on fire? :-)

No, only do that when it reads 451F. Perhaps you should call them and
tell them to close the window under the sensor.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who