A Dubya

Default Workbench- Chicken or egg?

Back when I decided to set up shop, and head down (or was that up?) the ww
highway, a suitable workbench was obviously a neccesity.

With pints of Krenovian blood pumping through veins, I drew up my plans for
the ultimate bench, worked out the stock/harware/vise list, and costed out
the estimated hours.

The next morning I went out and bought a LV bench.

Not only was the LV bench cheaper, but how on earth was I going to create a
bench respectable enough to take up that much realestate on my shop floor,
without a workbench to build it.

The LV bench now sits in the shop as a spare and extra workspace, gleaming
as the day it entered the shop.

Cheers,

Andy