Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pet hates ?

On 1/23/2011 10:00 PM John Robertson spake thus:

Michael Kennedy wrote:

In Florida many people call the "Interstate Highways" by its number.. For
example Interstate 4 is just I4. Other examples are I95 I75.. But it is
perfectly normal to hear take 75 or Take 95, although take 4 seems a bit
rare.

Here in BC, Canada and (it appears) the Pacific Northwest states the US
highways are called Ixx - I5 being the main north-south one.

Well, they're actually called that everywhere in the US, at least
officially and on maps. But what do *people* in that region actually
call them? I thought that's what we were talking about here.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.