Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pet hates ?

Michael Kennedy wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

JW wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 05:29:16 -0600 "Mark Zacharias"
wrote in Message id:
om:

Packing peanuts.

There's a good one. Especially when the humidity is very low, and the
peanuts are all broken up in pieces!

Low humidity is rarely a problem in Florida.

Teflon coated.

Yeah.. One time I was going to paint something. The can of spray paint said
to only use it in 50% or less humidity. I laughed when I read that and
thought there must be less than 20 days a year that would have low enough
humidity to paint this thing..

That's when you dig out the heat lamps to dry the surface, before you
paint.

Teflon coated.