Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Our Heavenly Mother 5-3-01

mier wrote:
Our Heavenly Mother says,

All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

What exactly is your problem? You posted in a tech service forum.

Are you unable to contact your Heavenly Mother? Perhaps her number is
unlisted or there is no dial tone? It is hard to deal with signal
rejection, most people would call for tech support as you have, but I'm
not sure that we can help you as you didn't exactly specify what the
problem was and when it started (perhaps in 1996?).

We need more information!

John :-#)#