Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French chris French is offline

Default DIY ADSL connection?

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember (Andrew
Gabriel) saying something like:

Ah; it might be utorrent. I'll try it without for a couple of days and
see what happens, thanks.

Did it make any difference?

utorrent's not been downloading for the past few days, only seeding, and
the router's not choked up, so it looks like that was it.

Yup, I've had problems with routers choking after sometime with the
number of connections from uttorent. In my case a Zyxel and a Netgear.
The O2 supplied one, some variety of Thomson doesn't seem to suffer the
same problem.
--
Chris French