Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can galvanized fittings be used with black iron pipe?

On 1/23/2011 7:27 AM RicodJour spake thus:

[massive snipola]

Now, how do we erase all of the extraneous back-and-forth on the topic
on the Internet so people will have a clear, simple grasp of the
issues?

Like they say, good luck with that!

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.