Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Power/Force of hydraulic cylinder???

RBM wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message

... and here are a coupla' pictures took while
"gathering up" in preparation of loadout. ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/104782889132331211356/UntitledAlbum?authkey=Gv1sRgCNbg6vPHmO6C1gE&feat=d irectlink#5565465227185160130

--That is some beautiful, wide open space. Where is it, and where's the
snow?

Located far SW KS, just about 50 mi from CO right on OK line.

It is pretty country when it rains; we'd had a nice one in late August
and another in early in Sept about two weeks before those were taken so
stuff had had time to green up nicely after swathing. I hadn't realized
the date wasn't set on the camera and intended to reset it but forgot
about it. Those were taken about 10 Sept last fall.

Unfortunately, that was also about the last moisture we've had since;
it's serious dry at the moment. The winter wheat is in poor shape where
got it in and up at all.

We've missed out on all the snows except for just a couple that gave us
only a dusting to a short inch each; all the actual moisture has been
north/east or south. That's a fairly typical problem out here
particularly in the La Nina pattern that tends to form a ridge of high
pressure over the western High Plains that pushes the jet stream/storm
track around to the east/north.