Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Can galvanized fittings be used with black iron pipe?

On Jan 23, 3:37*pm, DD_BobK wrote:
On Jan 23, 7:27*am, RicodJour wrote:

Now, how do we erase all of the extraneous back-and-forth on the topic
on the Internet so people will have a clear, simple grasp of the
issues?

Use Google. Erase.......

it is similar to Google.Takeback (what you use when you want retrieve
an email or posting that you wish you hadn't sent.)

Would that it were so. That only works with Google posting, right?
I'm talking about all of the forums and sources out there where this
topic comes up repeatedly and the same information gets batted about.
Since we've 'solved' it, we should save other people from having to
wade through the extraneous and misleading information. Maybe post a
Wikipedia article and just point back to that whenever it comes up
here? Post the Wiki link on those other forums?