Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Reports of my demise...

On Jan 22, 10:17*pm, "Josepi" wrote:
See what he digs up.

See below...

Thanks, Sonny. I'll be there next week. What time is dinner?

John

Can I come, too?

Hell yeah! How about March 5, 6, 7, 8th. Arriving on Friday, the
4th, is no problem, either. Long weekend, here, extends thru Tuesday,
the 8th (Mardi Gras day). Can either cook on side of the road or buy,
either is convenient and good food to be had either way. Besides the
cabinets, if you get tired of the festivities, you can enjoy cleaning
& straightening my shop. There's always something to do, work or
play.

Should have nice weather, too. Historically, we have 8 days of
freezing weather a year (we've met that quota), plant our spring/
summer gardens on March 1st (after the last frost), and those
"joggers" will have started their treks in front of the house (city
park 1 block away).

Sonny