Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can people share a satellite account?

Chet Kincaid wrote:

Huh? One at a time? Are you saying one can't call up Dish or Direct and
say I have 2 TV's and I want service for both? I assume they then sell or
rent you (whatever the deal is) two boxes and a dish and equipment suitable
to drive both boxes. I further presume that one subscription for two TV's,
while probably more costly than a single TV, would still be a lot less than
two separate subscriptions.

They also install the equiment.

Teflon coated.