Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
createstuf@googlegroups createstuf@googlegroups is offline

Default Old computer Mice , can switch on hall lights

Your words are beside the point , US banks will close in the next
two

years , Because US investment income has fallen to zero ,

About 2007 , WSJ posted , "the USA has lost 50% of its value ,

this year .."

Everything , land , houses , cars trucks , fcatories , Generous
Motors ,
Hewlett Packard , Boeing aircraft ...

Decemeber last , a new 80 year cycle started , can you recall
1930 ?

1850 ?

Gas prices will be $15 a gal in 2012 , for the over population

of Democratic Voters , aka Unemployed , Voters will push
Congress

for new legislation to close factories , that can not hire ALL
THOSE WHO

DEMAND a job , because they are voters , It Americana , everyone
has

the RIGHT to a job , and Congress will close ALL the factories in
the US

because they cant hire all those POLITICAL people ,

Closed factories is instant DEPRESSION , Govt will not

pay OPEC and Mexico for oil and gas , thus a world wide trade
war ,

Asia will stop trading with the US , in this Trade war ,

Extreme shortages , caused by the US Congress ...

There is only one HOPE , search for new resources ,,,,

far from the USA ...

Im building a steel sailboat , for offshore commerce ..

I imagine the Japaneese Canadian connection will be profitable ,

Many Japs have settled in western Can for the high import duties

JAP-USA , they smuggle stuff in to USA , by running their CORP

under Canadian law , Hidding its ownership ..

The low pricing cl;early shows this , I can buy Honda
engines

for $600 , from Can' they are low mileage "Pull Outs "

But the coming trade war , will push me offshore

( thanks to UN CONSERVATIVE Congress )

and i will buy and sell these high value , used ,

Honda pdts on the Pacific rim ,

Its a very straight business ,,Simple ,

no registration on Boat ,
no taxation , no country no govt can force any tax ,
no blockades , all those countries i sell to , will welcome
me ,
no lack of sellors , Its only the USA , that will scream
"Dumping"
and "Unfair trade practices " .... meanwhile
the rest of the world will continue trading , as ussual ,
but without the USA ..

Get smart , go find better , instead of your waste of time

TROLLING and Contrary words .

Im a Scientist , even with your stated Tin Hat ...