Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Computer

Ian Jackson wrote:

Andy Burns writes

Another vote for bullzip PDF, especially if you want to overlay text
onto a form

Ah... I've never used that facility in Bullzip. Can it do that?

Yes, it can automatically merge the print-to-PDF stream onto an existing
PDF file, so I produce the invoice layout in OpenOffice, save it to PDF,
then printing from Sage produces invoices suitable for emailing or
printing on plain paper (because Sage refuses to print the invoice
including the form, presumably to protect their pre-printed stationary
business).