T.

Default Home Workshops and Alarm Systems

Tue, Jan 27, 2004, 3:46pm BRuce says:
understood, works about the same way here in NC. snip

However (there is almost always a however), if you know they are
armed, and are running away from you, and you feel the person is running
to a protected area (behind a tree, etc.), where they will then shoot at
you, that could be an exception. In some states this would not be a
viable defense. In one state a woman was charged, when she shot (and I
believe killed) an intruder, who had chased her to her basement. The
claim was, she was "not cornered", and so not in imminent danger, that
she had an escape route she could have taken rather than shoot the
person - the basement window. I don't know the outcome of the case.
Not sure of the state, but seems it was Mass.

JOAT
There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, it's
probably in Tennessee --that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on
you. Fool me ... You can't get fooled again..
- G.W. Bush quoted by the Baltimore Sun - Oct 6, 2002

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 28 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/