Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Competition for SawStop ?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:04:54 -0600, "Leon" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:36:04 -0600, "Leon" wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:03:38 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:
Snip

But even if I had the money for a new Sawstop, I don't think I'd buy
one because of the principle. I don't want to knowingly feed greed and
arrogance, wherever they exist, if I can possibly help it.

And yet you continue to live and participate in a capitalistic society....

Isn't one of the principles of a capitalistic society that one gets to
*choose* how, and with whom, to spend one's money?

LOL,,,, Absolutely but unless you are extremely naive, which I don't think
that Larry is, purchasing gasoline, insurance, and the list goes on, you are
feeding greed. Oh and arrogance.

Oh, I didn't know you had a gasoline powered SawStop.