Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Reports of my demise...

On 1/22/2011 9:22 AM, John Paquay wrote:
Hello wreckers.

To quote the great Mark Twain, "reports of my death have been greatly
exaggerated"...

It was recently brought to my attention that as of several months back,
at least, there was some speculation in this newsgroup that I had gone
off to the great wood shop in the sky. Not so. I'm still around, still
in good health (as far as I know) and still not that easy to get rid of.

I've just been awfully busy and dealing with other issues.

I do appreciate most of the kind thoughts and words by the good people
in this group. Swingman, thanks for keeping the dream alive -- you know
what I mean.

To anybody who is looking for any of the articles I've written, most can
be found online somewhere. If you don't find what you're looking for,
get in touch.

Anybody who is still looking for a copy of "Building Your Own Kitchen
Cabinetry", get in touch. I'll see what I can do. If there's still
enough interest, I may be looking for a host web site.

To get in touch:
1) Find me on Facebook (easy, especially if you already have a FB account.
or
2) figure out my email address. It isn't that hard.
3) post here in rec.ww. I'll try my best to keep up, but no promises there.

My best to all of you. Stay safe. Have fun.

John Paquay
Lafayette, IN

BEST news I've heard in a coon's age. ... you had us worried there!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010