Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default 20 x G -- labor rate based on price of gasoline

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:14:49 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I've been toying with making my business trip charge
dependant on gasoline. For example, choose a gas
station. My trip charge is 20 x G, with G being the
price of galon of gasoline. Labor rate is also 20 x G.
I'd have to figure out what's fair. But, the cost of
service would go up and down with gasoline.

Has anyone does this? Does it make sense?

It makes perfect sense if you accept gasoline as payment.

--
Ned Simmons