Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default Competition for SawStop ?

wrote in message
On Jan 21, 7:12 pm, "CW" wrote:

I have, for the last 25 years, been working with machinery, 40 to 70 hours
week, that could rip my arm off or worse. The damage they could do would
make a tablesaw injury seem like a paper cut.

Driving a car, perhaps?

About 15 miles in the last year. Miles on my Harley, on the other hand...

On the average construction site
you have a large number of, if not the majority of, guys that have IQs
just
a bit higher than a 2x4. All in a hurry and most never having been trained
in safe working proceders.

I for one have never been trained on proceders.

4x4?

Good for you! It is too late for me to be perfect, but I am
glad to know that there are those out there that are

..Feel free to bow in my presents

construction workers....Unneeded, arrogant, pathetically stupid and
uninformed.

Unneeded I would have to disagree with but, other than that, you seem to
have a fair grasp of things.