Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_15_] Josepi[_15_] is offline

Default Competition for SawStop ?

Most of us never plan our accidents. It would be an oxymorin

Most of the saw accidents I have heard of get the fingers on a knee-jerk
reaction to a sudden event...like kickback or pieces flying and the human
overreacts pulling their baby finger and next one past the blade backwards.

http://tablesawaccidents.com/table-s...y-pictures.htm

Saw guards are hardly ever there when needed except for safety checks.

"Max" wrote in message
b.com...
And *I* wouldn't buy one because when the time comes that my common sense,
agility, and attention to safety factors are so badly deteriorated that I
feel the need for the device I will discontinue using a table saw.

Max