Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Awesome speakers!!

In article ,
Archon wrote:

I was actually looking for some good speakers when I came across the ad,
but seriously though, the whole audio sector is so overhyped, I know a
couple of guys developing speakers, and the way they go on, its more
magic than physics. I'd like to see a pro review of those speakers, they
may well sound great, but so far I've not found anything. The Quads look
good but again way out of my price range.
JC

Best speakers I've heard were some prototype electrostatics built by a
friend in the hi-fi biz. Was hoping he'd go into production on them, but
failing that, anyone here have electrostatics that they'd recommend?