Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Competition for SawStop ?

On 1/21/11 1:28 PM, Max wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote

But even if I had the money for a new Sawstop, I don't think I'd buy
one because of the principle. I don't want to knowingly feed greed and
arrogance, wherever they exist, if I can possibly help it.

And *I* wouldn't buy one because when the time comes that my common
sense, agility, and attention to safety factors are so badly
deteriorated that I feel the need for the device I will discontinue
using a table saw.

Max

Yeah, because no one has ever followed safety procedures and still
gotten injured.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)