Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT In The Presence Of Songwriting Royalty

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:10:58 -0500, willshak
wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote the following:
Subject

And just think, this music isn't dependant on somebody standing on
stage in front of a microphone screaming unintelligible mating shreiks
while attempting to destroy a guitar by making repetitive monotonous
noises along with a drummer trying to perform a destructive life test
on the drum set.

The reason I moved to Country Music in the 70s.

And me to jazz in the 80s. I still like real rock and some acid rock
(Black Sabbath Forever!) but jazz and blues are my faves now.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air...
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson