Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart Jim Stewart is offline

Default constructing a layout plan for a unit for coating metal partsby fluoropolymers.

keniz wrote:
Hello everyone,

I post here on issues that will surely follow on 4 months old.
The goal is to size a unit of coating the metal parts with fluoropolymers.

I do not care that the section on equipment and tooling.

This is to size the new unit EPF see other ideas on the previous phases.

So if you have any links above assumptions, ideas you're welcome.

the objectif is the constructing a layout plan of a coating unit.

Of course, I will overnight information processed, calculations

I guess I'm confused. Are you getting paid to
size the unit?