Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Butt welding ends of 1/16" stainless wire

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 06:01:06 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

--snip--
Then there was a re-org that involved more politics than reason and my
skunkworks and I got nuked. But it lasted for 15 years and we had one
hell of a good time while it lasted.

Good on ya, Don. Sometimes intelligence and bravery
are rewarded.

You can bet all your people look back on that time with
great fondness and respect.

Dittoes, Don. Congrats on creating an environment where you and your
fellow workers could thrive happily and be much more productive than
the typical corporate mice.

Damn the cubicles. Full speed ahead!

They stuck you in a cubical? I had three 4' X 8' workbenches,
multiple carts stacked high with test equipment, a stereo microscope on
another cart, and industrial steel shelving loaded down with databooks.
They didn't have a cubicle big enough for all my stuff.

Teflon coated.