Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Cancel credit card ?

"The Henchman" wrote in message

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Nate Nagel wrote:

I've heard tell that occasionally using a credit card but always keeping
it paid off every month is the best strategy for keeping ones score high.

And I've heard that it's better to have an outstanding balance with a
history of regular payments.

Outstanding balance means paying interest. At 20% interest per year for
many cards, you think that's wise?

Think carefully about what types of outstanding balances are good and bad.

Well...I pay my entire previous month's balance every month, but because I
use the card for everything, there's always an outstanding balance for the
current month and I never pay any interest.