Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 20, 1:20*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 1/19/2011 8:28 AM, harry wrote:

My paternal ancestors are Ulster Scots, my maternal ancestors are
Italian. Have you forgotten that The Romans were all over Brittan?
My ancestry makes me everyone's cousin. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Sounds pretty dodgy to me! *:-)

Well heck, think about it, what do soldiers of any army do. Like the
crusty old sergeant told his troops "If it moves, screw it, if it
doesn't move, paint it!" :-)

TDD

Heh Heh.
I just heard on the box that your koran burning bible basher from
Florida has bee refused a visa to visit us. He was going to lecture
our equivalent of the KKK on muslim issues.
How's that for free speech?
Pity that, we just love to bait Yanks, he would have been ideal. I
shall write to my MP.